First, please be sure to read the information about on the website so you realize what to expect.
- About Acupuncture
- Acupuncture FAQs
- Guiding Principals
- What are the causes of disease?
- What constitutes the ideal internal environment conducive to self-healing?
I believe that the body is capable of healing itself from almost any illness as long as it is given the right conditions.
The right condition for self-healing involves three things:
- Detoxifying the body of toxic chemicals and cellular waste while supporting the elimination organs such as the liver, kidneys, and bowels.
- Correcting individual nutrient deficiencies that are not allowing the body to function at an optimal level. This also includes supporting digestion and the absorptive abilities of the body.
- Harmonizing the self-communication grids of the body so that the vitally important function of intercellular communication can happen normally, and the body can begin to heal itself. This is done through correcting the flow of energy in the acupuncture meridians. I believe that the body is programmed to survive and self-heal. It is only when the internal communication lines (manifested through the acupuncture meridians) are disturbed that the body does not perform the function of self-regeneration.
To accomplish the above three goals, I use a combination of healing modalities:
- Sujok Acupuncture (a specialty form of acupuncture that combines modern neurology with ancient Chinese meridian theory)
- Nutritional Therapy that is customized to the patient using specific supplements and food suggestions unique to the needs of the individual.
Contact us and ask to set up an appointment for an initial assessment.
Sometimes there is a bit of a waiting list for new patients, but please be patient and especially reassured that you will be receiving the best natural medicine care in the area…your well being is very important and we will do everything to get you an appointment in an efficient time
On the day of your first appointment I will discuss the nature of your state of health and what your goals are for treatment. I will do a full physical assessment of you using various forms of acupuncture meridian analysis, pressure point reflex testing, and other traditional methods. All of the assessment methods are non-invasive, safe and painless.
After the assessment we determine:
- Whether or not HNM is right for you. The purpose of the initial visit is to determine if our methods would be most beneficial for your unique condition.
- What the treatment will entail based on the exam findings for each individual
- How soon and what kind of results you should expect
- We will also discuss (your homework). This will usually involve taking certain nutritional supplements and or herbal formula that I feel will help your recovery, as well as making dietary changes such as reducing grains and sugar. Almost all of the nutritional and herbal supplements that are used come from Standard Process. You can view their website at www.StandardProcess.com
After this, you are encouraged to ask questions about your care.
This is not your typical acupuncture clinic and the treatments are very powerful. They affect change in people at a deep level and create a lasting healing effect.
For follow-up visits, I usually see patients once per week. Some severe conditions may require twice per week in the initial stages, but will let you know what would be best for you.
Office visits range anywhere from 15-30 minutes depending on the complexity of the case.