As a young child I spent most of my time in the woods listening to nature communicate. In this environment amongst the trees, rocks, streams and waterfalls I created magical worlds. I felt alive, safe, and connected. A child’s imagination and curiosity are boundless; it is without limits or confinement. An inner connection to surrounding magic is inspiring. A quest for more compels the spirit unwavering and revels with ideas that initially sparked the journey! During holidays and long weekends I’d spend at my grandmother’s in the city, I vividly remember her taking bright colored pills, pricking her finger, smearing it on a little piece of paper. I often wondered why she was taking all these pills and visiting doctor(s) with no relief from her pain. To watch your dearest loved one suffer-especially as a child, it leaves a lasting impression. I wished that there was something I could do to take away her pain. These earliest memories sparked my journey.
As I got older I myself began to suffer from headaches, acne, body pain, digestive issues, anxiety, adrenal fatigue and brain fog. I exhaustively visited various doctors with little to no resolution from my ailments. Out of sheer frustration, I knew that somehow, I had to take my health into my own hands. Through extensive study and research, self-experimentation determination, years of formal training in Integrative Medicine, I spent thousands of hours of hands-on apprenticeship and guidance from some of the world’s accomplished teachers, I began to heal! I was being given such a gift as I was learning and observing other people becoming free of suffering. It was proven time and time again that the body, given the proper tools has enormous capacity to repair, regenerate, and rebuild itself.
I am honored that I was given the opportunity to study with some of the greatest doctors, notable healers, herbalists, wise women and men that have bestowed their knowledge, skills, and techniques unto me and helped formulate the system of healing implemented at Holistic Natural Medicine. Over the years I have experienced many thousands of patients restore their lives. Throughout my formal education and apprenticeship, I have studied the practices of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Western biological sciences, Sujok Acupuncture, modern homeopathy,
Naturopathy, Medical QiGong, Clinical Nutrition and food therapies, Herbal Medicine, energy medicine, pediatric care, Bio-resonance testing, Neuro-muscular rehabilitation, toxicology, Kinesiology, functional endocrine imbalances, holistic treatment of Lyme, complex meridian imbalances and crystal therapy to name a few.
My collective experience has formed the way I practice and my commitment to helping others reach their optimal health. I am passionate about educating my patients and empowering them with the knowledge of positive choices so they may start their journey for their own health and reclaim their wellbeing and vitality!
Nothing inspires me more than to treat patients of all ages who have been suffering to recover
and live their lives fully. I am truly honored to help people achieve maximum results with the safest, most reliable, affordable, and effective methods possible. Thank you to the community for your support in making Holistic Natural Medicine a resource for your wellness and health care. Your positive feedback and continued improvement are my inspiration!
My current qualifications include:
- Doctorate of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, Pacific College of Health and Science, San Diego CA
Cornell Plant Based Nutrition Certification, Center for Nutritional Studies
- Nationally Board Certified in Chinese Herbal Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Master of Science in Traditional Oriental Medicine (MSTOM) from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, New York City
- Clean Needle Technique Certified (CCAOM)
- Trained in Classical Chinese Medical QiGong by Dr. Ken Andes DACM L,Ac.
- Clinical Research and Development for Yintang Therapeutics herbal company
- Founding member of Functional Meridian Analysis
- Practitioner of Sujok Acupuncture created by Dr. Professor Park Jae Woo.
- Practitioner of Nutrition Response Testing and Clinical Nutrition
- Diplomat in Biomedicine Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
- Attended Dr. Eugene Charles Applied Kinesiology Certification Course NY,NY
- Practitioner of Asian Healing Arts & Integrative Nutrition, Heartwood Institute, CA
- Trained directly under Paul Pitchford, author of “Healing with Whole Foods”
- Nutritional Approach to Blood Deficiency (Thyroid Hypo Function)
- Herbal Medicine theory and medicine making at The Living Awareness Institute, CA
Reiki attunement ’95
- Dr Erika Gabriello DACM, L.Ac has studied Western and Eastern Herbal Medicine and whole food nutrition in California, Florida, New York and New Jersey for the past 20+ years.
- Dr. Erika Gabriello DACM, L.Ac owner of Holistic Natural Medicine has made it her life’s work to empower others to Take Back Their Health
CONTACT HOLISTIC NATURAL MEDICINE
Call (347) 988 0178 or email and ask to set up an appointment for an initial assessment.
Full contact details and addresses on our contact page.